A zombie that is able to gain it's health back from damaging survivors with its bare hands at a surprising amount of speed, however, these bloodsuckers do have low health so it's best to keep a distance away from them in order to eliminate these pesky things.
- Attack (Left Mouse Button): The Bloodsucker zombie mauls their enemies (Deals 10 DMG) and heals itself the same amount.
- Glock 18 and Desert Eagle are good secondary choices kill the Bloodsuckers quickly due to its low health.
- All automatic weapons will do a great job at killing this zombie since they are easy to aim with and deal a fair amount of damage.
- Try to go on a stacked object where the Bloodsuckers can't reach, they have low jump power due to their height and way of movement.
- Shotguns can easily one shot the Bloodsucker.
- The AWP can one-shot Bloodsuckers, without the need to aim for the head.
- But it's still hard to aim due to Bloodsuckers high movement speed.
- Avoid using the Minigun against this zombie, the wrapup time can give Bloodsuckers a good chance to close up the distance and kill you.
- It's best if you use the 2x Speed Block for Bloodsucker if you're in Arcade.
- It's hard to get headshots from the back, use this to your advantage.
- You can attack newbies & low ranked players to gain health and go for harder targets.
- You are a fast runner, so if a survivor is blocking a path or guarding a doorway, you can always just take alternative paths to sneak up behind him without wasting much time.
- You have low health, use friendly Riot Zombies to take cover and push survivors without getting shot.
- Use other zombies as a distraction to close up the distance between you and a survivor.
- The 1st zombie to always be running.
- This is the 2nd zombie to run, with the 1st being the Riot Zombie
- To add on, this is the 1st zombie that has a different walk/run then the rest of them.