Double the barrels, double the fun!
Double-barreled shotgun, also known as DB Shotgun is a shotgun that has two barrels, as the name says.
When the legendary manufacturer "Nooby" wanted to create a new gun, he decided to investigate what was missing from the community's heart.
It turned out to be a hard-hitting, 2 shot firing shotgun. Recoil was massive but the blowback that you see from your enemies was worth it.
- Use this weapon at close ranges and in maps like Crystal Caverns, as it can result in an instant kill.
- Aim down sights to go for midranges.
- This shotgun fires both of its shots in less than a second, allowing it to deal a high amount of damage in a short period of time.
- Use this as an advantage to kill high HP zombies like the Riot zombies at an instant.
- Aim for the head as it deals a massive amount of damage.
- "Double-barrel jumping" used to be a feature of this weapon but has since changed.
- This allowed you to jump much higher than you are allowed by shooting at the floor.
- Shooting sideways in midair also allow you to slow down the falling speed and push you back a little.
- This shotgun fires more pellets than the other shotguns currently ingame.
- The DB shotgun is the first shotgun to be added to the game.
- It is the second primary gun to be added after the Rifle.
- In real life, a Double Barrel Shotgun has a cocking handle. In Dread It doesn't.