This gun is capable of killing massive horde (also players cuz why not), If you are the type that like have more ammo in gun then this is the type for you B.
The RPK (Ruchnoy Pulemyot Kalashnikova, Russian: Ручной пулемёт Калашникова or "Kalashnikov hand-held machine gun") is a 7.62×39mm light machine gun of Soviet design, developed by Mikhail Kalashnikov in the late 1950s, parallel with the AKM assault rifle.
- Fire in short bursts to control the recoil.
- Use this weapon for crowd control, as it has a massive clip size.
- Same tips as the AK-47.
- This gun reloads longer than the AK-47 due to the magazine's heaviness, so don't expect it to reload as fast as other guns.
- This is more usable on long ranges, unlike the AK-47.
- Just make sure to tap fire and stand still.
- This gun has a similar look to the AK-47.
- The only big difference is the magazine.
- RPK stands for "Ruchnoy Pulemyot Kalashnikova", which means "Kalashnikov hand-held machine gun".
- Treat this as an upgraded AK-47.
- It has better accuracy, less recoil, and a whole lot more ammo compared to the AK-47.
- This used to have the biggest magazine/clip size before it got beaten by the Minigun.
- The RPK was a modified version of the AK-47 designed for silenced fire.