Note: these logs refer to the official Dread release onwards.
1.10 Hotfix - March 19th, 2019
- 267 bugs eradicated
1.10 (The Remodel Update) - March 19th, 2019
- Explosion particles added
- New animations and sounds added
- AWP model changed
- Better hitboxes
- DB Shotgun Jumping makes a comeback
1.09 (BUG BASH UPDATE) - March 12th, 2019
- Code for 750 D$ - Expires March 24th
- New camera system
- XP Rewards increased
- Various bugs fixed
1.08 Hotfix - February 17th, 2019
- Buying XP Booster in-game will now work.
1.08 (Stabby-stab Update) - February 16th, 2019
- Readjusted spawns on Crystal Cavern so players won't be spawned on top of the map.
- Zombie's hit markers have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that mission won't disappear after finishing them.
- Improved FlexTape from the previous update to FlexSeal for better security.
- Minigun's damage from 14 to 23 (42 to 69 if all bullets are hit within a shot).
1.07 (Minigun Update) - February 10th, 2019
- Improved zombie hitbox system.
- Co-op's maximum player count increased from 4 to 8.
- Very small weapon optimization.
- Adjusted camera deadzone for XBOX. XBOX player can now attack as a zombie.
1.06 (Rebalance & Improvement) - February 2th, 2019
- Reintroduced Join Friend feature.
- Remade .357 Magnum's mesh along with its sounds.
- New Recoil Based gun system.
- The spread based gun system has been changed to a recoil based system.
- XBOX camera system improved.
- More visual cues to the XBOX menu for XBOX users.
- Improved bullet penetration system.
- Various security holes patched up (with FlexTape).
- Fixed Leaderboard colors.
- Trees are fixed in Lost Business.
1.05 Hotfix 2 - January 28th, 2019
- Taunting no longer freeze the server.
1.05 Hotfix - January 27th, 2019
1.05 (The Anniversary Update) - January 27th, 2019Note: This update doesn't have an update log, so this log isn't 100% accurate.
- Shokw8vR, an exclusive gun gave to survivors who had the Angry Gift of Victory.
- RPG-7, a rocket launcher for very high ranked survivors.
- Fists for the third slot item and new melee mechanic.
- Christmas Hat for survivors who had the Happy Gift of Participation.
- New menu for Multi-Platform support. Includes 4 loadout slots and much better look.
- Revive feature!
- Dying as the VIP in Assassination no longer reward a win to survivors.
- Firing the first shot in a new server no longer reset your FoV.
- AK-47's ammo from 30/60 to 30/90.
- RPK's ammo from 75/100 to 75/150.
- M4 Carbine's ammo from 30/60 to 30/90.
- M16A1's ammo from 20/40 to 20/60.
- Uzi's ammo from 16/32 to 16/48.
- .357 Magnum's ammo from 6/12 to 6/18.
- MP5's ammo from 30/60 to 30/90.
- UMP-45's ammo from 25/50 to 25/75.
- M1911's ammo from 7/14 to 7/21.
- CZ-99's ammo from 10/20 to 10/30.
- M1 Garand now reloads its whole clip at once instead of each bullet.
- Probably increased Bloodsucker's max health to Inf (still spawn with 75 Health).
1.04 (The Christmas Update) - December 12th, 2018
+Christmas Campaign: 4 waves, 1 boss and defeating the boss gives a special gift. +2 New Gifts: Happy Gift of Participation and Angry Gift of Victory (both can be opened on the 7th of January). +Zombies now have Christmas hat! +Dead land receive its own Christmas version! +2 Gamemodes: Assassination and Outbreak +3 Taunts: Wave, Frog Dance and Balkan Dance +Category: Co-op. Fight waves zombies with your friends or yourself! +Round win reward: Survivors are now awarded cash when they completed a round of any gamemodes. +Friend system: used to join their co-op/campaign mission. +Tips system: Player with rank 5 or less will receive game tips, while higher rank will receive fun facts related to the game. +Riot/Juggernaut‘s shield now has durability. The total health of the shield is 350HP. *Bloodsucker statistics changed: Damage 14 => 9 | Walkspeed ?? => 25 | Health 50 => 75. *The store now adapts to your rank and cash in real-time. No longer requires to rejoin to buy weapons. *Bulletholes now disappear faster than before. *New countdown system. *Better spectate system. *New Ragdoll system. *You cannot camp on the trees in Lost Business anymore. *The same goes for the camping spot near the van in Coastline. *AI zombies now have a consistent respawn time. -Riot zombies are now able to jump, with a con of a lower run speed (while jumping only). -Pressing I now zooms in your camera, while O zooms out your camera (for players don’t have a mouse wheel). -Normal Zombie’s kill reward changed: from 20 D$ and 5 XP => 25 D$ and 10 XP
1.01 (Fix & Balance):
(Warning: This list can be changed anytime soon. It is based on the leaks BakonBot gave)
+Added new weapon - Spas 12 +Added new weapon - AWP +Added new weapon - M1911 +Added new weapon - MP5 +Added new weapon - RPK +Added new weapon - M1887 +Added new weapon - M1 Garand -Removed USP45 +Added new gamemode - Hardcore *Fixed bullets to work with 1 remote event instead of each for player *Fixed chat +Added money indicator in the menu +Added rank indicator in the menu -Stats reset (ROBUX purchases will be rewarded with 2x cash) -Removed baseplate +Water now damages you +Added more tips *Fixed stamina bar *Fixed sound issues *Bullets changed from physic based to instant *Fixed keyboard being droppable *Rebalanced all weapons to their real life counterparts *Fixed game breaking bugs *New AK-47 mesh *New M16A1 mesh -GUIs have been redesgined -Door have been given a new look and reworked. They can't also be pushed anymore *Press "E" to open -Map "Dead Lands" has been Remastered -Spectate GUI has been Updated -New maps have been added:Watergate, Pay Town, Coastline -New Camera System has been added -Survival Gamemode has been reworked *Most gun meshes has been are changed *Players are now able to aim down the sights by pressing right click
1.00 (Release) - Agust 25th, 2017
-Release of the game
- In Update 1.04, although the gifts could be opened on January 7th, 2019 (a.k.a. the next update), Update 1.05 was delayed up to 20 days.
- Turns out, the update was planned to be released late to celebrate 2 years Anniversary of Dread.
- The game was released but was without Filtering Enabled, causing BakonBot to create a whole new game from scratch. The update 1.01 is the new game with Filtering Enabled.